The Shops at Norterra is the premiere open-air lifestyle shopping center in North Phoenix. Anchored by Harkins Norterra 14 Theatre, Best Buy and Dick’s Sporting Goods, the 350,000 sq. ft. center offers more than 40 diverse destinations for shopping, dining, services and entertainment.
Mon-Thurs, 10am – 8pm
Fri-Sat, 10am – 9pm
Sun, 11am – 6pm
Individual store hours vary. Visit the DIRECTORY for more information.
The Norterra Management Office is open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. CLICK HERE for more information.
NORTERRA MANAGEMENT OFFICE
CLICK HERE or contact:
VP of Leasing
The Shops at Norterra is a great place for guests of all ages to enjoy! We want to provide a safe, comfortable and fun environment for everyone. Therefore, anyone 15 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) after 6pm every Friday and Saturday. A valid state-issued driver’s license or school I.D. with picture may be required to show proof of age.
The Shops at Norterra, including its designated roadways and parking lots, is private property. Visitors to The Shops at Norterra are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
1. Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs which may create a disturbance or impinge on the rights of other patrons.
2. Physically or verbally threatening another person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, following another person, using sexually explicit language or conduct, or creating a disturbance of any other kind.
3. Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons’ view of windows or other merchant displays, or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace of committing an unlawful act.
4. Littering, throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter on the property except in the designated trash receptacles.
5. Defacing, damaging or destroying any Shops at Norterra property or personal property belonging to its patrons or merchants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise graffitiing such property.
6. Yelling, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios or tape players of sufficient volume which may impinge on the peace of other patrons.
7. Engaging in any commercial or non-commercial activity without the proper prior written permission of The Shops at Norterra management.
8. Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing advertising or promotional material, or offering samples of any kind.
9. Failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which may provoke a disturbance or embroil the general public or other groups.
10. Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, stairs, trash receptacles or other amenities.
11. Possessing an open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age.
12. Loitering, delaying, lingering or remaining idle on the property without a legitimate reason for being present.
13. Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of The Shops at Norterra for commercial purposes without permission from the management.
14. Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
15. Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit.
16. Damaging, destroying, removing anything or inserting any foreign object or substance into a fountain or any other amenity at The Shops at Norterra.
Your entry onto the premises of The Shops at Norterra constitutes your consent to abide by all of these rules. If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave the property and may be permanently or temporarily banned from The Shops at Norterra. If you fail or refuse to leave the property when requested to do so, you will be arrested and prosecuted for Criminal trespass.