HOP & SHOP FESTIVAL
Saturday, March 24th from 11am to 1pm
Hop on over for a fun FREE family street fair! ALL activities will take place on Main Street. See below for details:
- EASTER EGG SCAVENGER HUNT will begin at 11am. Kids can bring their own basket or bags will be provided. Kids can then collect eggs from various shops and booths on Main Street (limit 10 eggs per child). Eggs and bags only available while supplies last.
- FREE PHOTOS WITH THE EASTER BUNNY in suite 1182 next to Urban Boba Teahouse. Limited to the first 200 families or as time allows. You can “hop” to the front of the line by showing receipts totaling $30 or more from purchases made between March 18-March 24 at any of the businesses at The Shops at Norterra.
- FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT Funergy will be providing non-stop entertainment with music, games and prizes, plus a Spring Best Dressed contest.
- SPRING FASHION Enjoy a spring fashion show from Posh North, Exquisite Swimwear and Nathalie & Co.
- GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION Celebrate the grand reopening of Nathalie & Co Dancewear’s new expanded store and enjoy FREE kids crafts, face painting, a visit from Miss Arizona MaddieRose Holler and more!
- ENTERTAINMENT & PRIZES from Kool Radio 94.5.